Anything we sell we also buy, be it one-offs, job-lots, new or secondhand.
From one second hand gem tester or weighing machine, to the contents of an entire business, we would like to buy it.
We are especially interested in buying optics. Ask for Raffi (that's me).
- Old binoculars: this is the subject I know best, second hand, ex-wartime, antique, any condition, any quality, any quantity.
- Modern binoculars (e.g. from 1950s) I am knowledgeable when it comes to old binoculars but I don't know the thousands of new models. For average nothing-special models I tend to offer a fifth to a tenth of the new price depending on the condition; but far more for the top models of Zeiss, Leica, Swarovsky, Fujinon, Nikon providing they are in perfect condition.
- All binoculars: the price depends on the condition, check it out. I'm not shy to buy binoculars for up to £2000.00, after that, I get a bit nervous. I am also happy to buy binoculars £1.00 or £2.00 but I don't usually make an offer for these, since it would cost £3.00 or £4.00 for you to post them (unless you have several and want to call at the office).
- Telescopes: handheld (not large / astronomical), the lenses must be good (these are rarely worth repairing if they are damaged).
- Microscopes: I particularly like low-power stereo microscopes.
- Gem testers: refractometers, spectroscopes, dichroscopes, polariscopes, loupes, filters.
- Photographic: I DO NOT BUY CAMERAS / LENSES
Call us on
01923 22020601923 220206
WATFORD BUSINESS PARK
© 2016 - 2019 QUICKTEST